- Iconic tourism product development
- Product development strategies
- Feasibility studies, economic impact assessments, development plans and business cases
- Preparing a prospectus, writing grant applications and sourcing finance from public and private sectors
- Reinvigoration of mature attractions, accommodation and tours
- Conservation and adaptive reuse of heritage sites
This is where we combine our creativity and logic. We reinvigorate and develop experiences that meet unfulfilled customer needs, leaving the destination or business more competitively positioned to attract greater market share and customer yield.
Our feasibility assessments often use focus groups to test and refine the ideas, and clarify pricing. Our development costs and operating forecasts are used to determine viability, optimum financing structures and economic benefits to the region.
We have extensive practical industry experience getting approvals, sourcing finance, developing and operating what we propose.
Simon spends three minutes explaining our approach to tourism product development and reinvigoration.